40FT STORAGE CONTAINERS
If you are fortunate to have enough space to accommodate our 40ft container, then hiring this size is certainly recommended. Storing large furniture, machinery, products, farm equipment, event supplies and more is a breeze with the largest in our range of containers. As the 40ft container is designed to be stacked, it offers you a rapid, secure and cost-effective solution for mass storage requirements.
Protection for the big things
At 40ft long, this is our largest container for hire and is ideal for storing big and bulky objects, large quantities of items, or spreading your particulars out in the container so they are easy to access. High-quality bearings on the corners allow the containers to be stacked up to 8 high. Made from high tensile Corten steel and watertight, these containers ensure that stored items are safe and secure.
Hiring a 40ft container is an inexpensive, simple storage solution. Get a quote now and see why so many Australians choose National Containers to safely store their items.
40ft hire containers are commonly used for:
- Storing cars, motorbikes, carts, boats, vans
- Moving or shipping containers
- Storing furniture and homewares during renovations
- Storage of farming equipment, heavy duty machinery, industrial materials
- Holding surplus inventory
- Document or file storage
- Event or festival storage
- Farm or industrial storage
- Various other domestic or commercial storage requirements
The hiring process is hassle-free, and typically the container will be delivered to your house, work, farm, or wherever you need it in 2-3 days, or even within 24 hours if required. With flexible hire periods beyond 1 month on offer and a range of delivery options to suit, this is a superb large volume storage solution.
40ft General Purpose Container Features
- Corten Steel
- Heavy-duty plywood floors
- Weatherproof, water-tight storage
- 4 x weight bearings at each corner
- Can be stacked up to 8 general purpose containers high
- Container doors one end
- Doors open 270 degrees creating a 2.35m entrance
- Rust-resistant paint for erosion prevention
- Available in a range of colours
|Dimensions - External||12.19m (40’) Long x 2.44m (8’) Wide x 2.59m (8’ 6″) High|
|Dimensions - Internal||12.02m (39’ 4″) Long x 2.35m (7’ 7″) Wide x 2.39m (7’ 8″) High|
|IMPORTANT||*Dimensions may vary slightly between containers|
|Weight||3,720kgs (3.7 tonnes)|
|Access||Double doors, full width one end|
|Condition||Cosmetically tidy, fully waterproof + fitted with Lockbox (protects padlocks from bolt cutter removal)|
|Minimum hire period||1 month or part thereof|
|Hire rates||Rates are on a sliding scale; monthly, 1-6 months, 6-12 months, 12+ months|
|Availability||Usually within 2-3 days, within 24 hours on request (dependant on transport availability)|
|Terms||Hire is charged monthly in advance thereafter|
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
GET A CONTAINER QUOTE
If you’re interest in one of our many services, please fill out this form with your HIRE, BUY or MODIFY requirements and we’ll get back to you. Need to discuss options?
Ring 1300 778 999