Store large volumes of product safely
Safely increase your shipping volume per consignment with our longest refrigerated (“Reefer”) container. The 40ft provides reliable, consistent climate control to your temperature-sensitive cargo in transit or on site. Beyond our refrigerated, containers you can trust your most temperature sensitive products in, we also have Non-Functioning Reefers which serve as insulated containers that are great for protecting goods from temperature fluctuation.
Safely store mass-quantity perishables
Storage of temperature sensitive cargo can only be trusted to a high-quality climate-controlled Reefer. Our 40ft containers offer maximum efficiency for safely moving large quantities of goods. The container runs off three phase power (500 volts and 32 amps).
40ft Functioning Refrigerated containers are commonly used for:
- Storage for food manufacturers
- Paletized cool room storage
- Remote location food storage
- Event or festival onsite refrigerated storage
- Long distance transportation of temperature sensitive goods
- Surplus stock for supermarkets
- Safe transportation of meat, seafood, dairy products, frozen goods, flowers, fruit and vegetables
- Storage of medical supplies or chemicals
Non-Functioning Refrigerated containers (NOR)
These are simply decommissioned refrigerated containers with their motors removed. A Reefer has a stainless steel interior, aluminium T-bar flooring system, 75mm-100mm of insulation – without its motor, the container still protects from outside extremes and is incredibly useful for:
- Storing wine
- Storage of artwork and important documents
- Backyard storage sheds or home projects where insulation is required
- Storing goods that need a relatively consistent cool temperature
Buying a container provides a long-term solution with maximum cost efficiency and the flexibility to make it your own. For more information, please contact us – we are here to help.
40ft Reefer Container Features
- Temperature control range of -25ºC to +25ºC
- Aluminium T-bar flooring system
- Stainless steel walls
- Three phase (500 volts and 32 amps)
- 75mm-100mm polyurethane foam for insulation
- Weatherproof, water-tight storage
Buying a container gives you the opportunity to tailor it to your precise needs. Modifications are our expertise. We offer competitively priced standard alterations such as adding shelving, electrical fit-outs, and resprays to match your brand. If you want a modification that isn't listed, we'd love to hear from you; please contact us.
|Dimensions - External||12.19m (40’) Long x 2.44m (8’) Wide x 2.59m (8’6”) High|
|Dimensions - Internal||11.58m (38’) Long x 2.28m (7’5”) Wide x 2.38m (7’8”) High|
|IMPORTANT||*Dimensions may vary slightly between containers|
|Weight||4,360kgs (4.36 tonnes, weight varies between manufacturers)|
|Access||Double doors, full width one end|
|Condition||Cosmetically tidy, fully waterproof|
|Availability||Usually within 2-3 days, within 24 hours on request (dependant on transport availability)|
|Grade||A, B, & C graded containers available (A is the highest quality, C is the most economical)|
GET A CONTAINER QUOTE
If you’re interest in one of our many services, please fill out this form with your HIRE, BUY or MODIFY requirements and we’ll get back to you. Need to discuss options?
Ring 1300 778 999