40FT FLAT RACK
For extra long, wide, high and heavy objects
Our 40ft Flat Rack container provides a convenient and safe way to transport and store exceptionally large objects. Commonly used by the industrial sector, they also provide a practical handling solution for vehicles and boats of considerable size. The choice between Collapsible or Fixed-Ends gives you the option of moving longer items, and ease of storage while it’s not in use. For handling loads with extreme weight, choose steel flooring over wood.
Size and configurations to suit a variety of needs
The 40ft offers a practical containerization solution for your impractical items such as ultra-heavy objects with large dimensions. The containers also come in a variety of configurations so you can get the best fit for your needs. Options -
- Fixed-Ends: As pictured, the container has fixed-end walls but no side walls. This configuration suits wide-loads
- Collapsible Ends: Collapsible end walls and no side walls. This option is great for moving heavy, wide-loads and has the flexibility to cater for items with extra length. Conveniently, the container can be stored flat when not in use
Made from high tensile Corten steel and protected by rust-resistant paint. Steel or timber floors are also available depending on the weight your Flat Racks need to support.
Buying a 40ft Flat Rack container is the perfect way to ensure you get a long-term purpose-built solution. Get a quote today on purchasing a National Container.
40ft Flat Rack containers are commonly used for:
- Transporting oversized materials such as steel cables, coil, piping, metal sheets
- Moving large industrial parts, heavy machinery, engines
- Transporting large multiple machinery such as bulldozers, diggers, trucks
- Transporting and storing large boats, yachts, campervans, cars
40ft Flat Rack Container Features
- Fixed-end or collapsable end options
- Heavy-duty lashing rings
- Wood on steel flooring options
- Collapsable ends allow for compact storage
- Corten Steel
- Strong loading capacity
- Rust-resistant paint for erosion prevention
- Available in a range of colours
We offer low-cost, competitive prices on customising the shipping container to suit your requirements. If you need a modification that isn't listed, please contact us to discuss.
|Dimensions - External||12.19m (40’) Long x 2.44m (8’) Wide x (Variable Height)|
|Dimensions - Internal||Varies based on configuration, enquire for more details|
|IMPORTANT||*Dimensions may vary slightly between containers|
|Weight||Varies based on configuration, enquire for more details|
|Availability||Usually within 2-3 days, within 24 hours on request (dependant on transport availability)|
|Grade||A, B, & C graded containers available (A is the highest quality, C is the most economical)|
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
GET A CONTAINER QUOTE
If you’re interest in one of our many services, please fill out this form with your HIRE, BUY or MODIFY requirements and we’ll get back to you. Need to discuss options?
Ring 1300 778 999