Onsite temperature controlled storage
Exactly what you need for your next event, the 10ft refrigerated (“Reefer”) container will keep your supplies perfectly cool and in optimal condition. Its compact nature means you can keep your supplies conveniently located, and when it comes times to move the container, it’s a relatively easy task. Our Reefer range includes everything from precision temperature-controlled containers you can trust your seafood in, to Non-Functioning Reefers which serve as insulated containers – great for protecting goods—such as wine—from temperature fluctuation.
Less space, less power to run
Storage of perishable goods can only be trusted to a high-quality temperature-controlled Reefer. Our nifty 10ft containers run off an external power source such as building mains or a diesel generator, they need just a minimum of 32amp, 3-phase, 440-volt to keep their cool.
10ft Functioning Refrigerated containers are commonly used for:
- Event, festival, food truck refrigerated storage
- Long distance transportation of temperature sensitive goods
- Surplus stock of small to medium-sized grocery stores that require climate control
- Safe transportation of meat, seafood, dairy products, frozen goods, flowers, fruit and vegetables
- Storage of medical supplies or chemicals
Non-Functioning Refrigerated containers (NOR)
These are simply decommissioned refrigerated containers with their motors removed. A Reefer has a stainless steel interior, aluminium T-bar flooring system, 75mm-100mm of insulation – without its motor, the container still protects from outside extremes and is incredibly useful for:
- Storing wine
- Storage of artwork and important documents
- Backyard storage sheds or home projects where insulation is required
- Storing goods that need a relatively consistent cool temperature
Buying a container provides a long-term solution with maximum cost efficiency and the flexibility to make it your own. For more information, please contact us – we are here to help.
10ft Reefer Container Features
- Temperature control range of -20ºC to +20ºC
- Aluminium T-bar flooring system
- Stainless steel walls
- 32amp, 3 phase power (on functioning Reefers)
- 75mm-100mm polyurethane foam for insulation
- Weatherproof, water-tight storage
Buying a container gives you the opportunity to tailor it to your precise needs. Modifications are our expertise. We offer competitively priced standard alterations such as adding shelving, electrical fit-outs, and resprays to match your brand. If you want a modification that isn't listed, we'd love to hear from you; please contact us.
|Dimensions - External||3.05m (10’) Long x 2.44m (8’) Wide x 2.59m (8’5”) High|
|Dimensions - Internal||2.54m (8’3”) Long x 2.29m (7’5”) Wide x 2.38m (7’8”) High|
|IMPORTANT||*Dimensions may vary slightly between containers|
|Weight||2,300kgs (2.3 tonnes, weight varies between manufacturers)|
|Access||Double doors, full width one end|
|Condition||Cosmetically tidy, fully waterproof|
|Availability||Usually within 2-3 days, within 24 hours on request (dependant on transport availability)|
|Grade||A, B, & C graded containers available (A is the highest quality, C is the most economical)|
GET A CONTAINER QUOTE
If you’re interest in one of our many services, please fill out this form with your HIRE, BUY or MODIFY requirements and we’ll get back to you. Need to discuss options?
Ring 1300 778 999