10FT OPEN TOP
Even more handy with its top-loading option
A handy, easy to transport multi-purpose container made even more flexible thanks to its removable roof which provides an additional loading point. Once either the soft top or hard top roof is open, loading and unloading can be done efficiently using a crane or forklift. These containers provide a necessary transport and storage option in instances where oversized items are too tall for a High Cube container, or rigid side walls are required for the increased security they offer over a Flat Rack container.
Secure storage of over height items and rapid loading
Excellent for worksites because it can quickly secure oversize machinery and equipment, permits fast loading via a crane or forklift through its door or roof, and is easy to move and store.
Roof options -
- Soft top: The roof is made from tarpaulin and is supported by removable steel roof bows and a swing header. This is the best option for oversize items
- Hard top: The steel roof is often preferred by manufacturers who use Open Tops for their fast loading times and want the protection a rigid roof provides
The rest of the structure is constructed with high tensile corrugated steel and protected with rust-resistant paint so it can withstand Australia's harsh conditions.
10ft Open Top containers are commonly used for:
- Storing oversize industrial materials such as metal, steel, pipes and iron ore
- Transporting minerals and scrap materials
- Commercial storage and shipping where loading options are limited
- Site lock up box for oversize machinery, equipment and materials
- Protected storage and transportation of trees
- Safe transport of large sculptures and art pieces
- Plunge pools
Buying a 10ft container is a fantastic, low-cost solution for a variety of purposes. Get a quote today on purchasing a National Container.
10ft Open Top Container Features
- TIR or PVC tarpaulin top or steel roof options
- Load via roof or doors
- Moveable door header
- Heavy-duty lashing rings
- Corten Steel
- Timber flooring
- Rust-resistant paint for erosion prevention
- Available in a range of colours
Flat Rack containers have different options which dictate its final weight and dimensions. For professional advice on which options are best for you, please contact us.
|Dimensions - External||2.99m (10’) Long x 2.44m (8’) Wide x (Variable Height)|
|Dimensions - Internal||2.80m (9’2”) Long x 2.33m (7’6”) Wide x (Variable Height)|
|IMPORTANT||*Dimensions may vary slightly between containers|
|Weight||Varies based on configuration, enquire for more details|
|Availability||Usually within 2-3 days, within 24 hours on request (dependant on transport availability)|
|Grade||A, B, & C graded containers available (A is the highest quality, C is the most economical)|
GET A CONTAINER QUOTE
If you’re interest in one of our many services, please fill out this form with your HIRE, BUY or MODIFY requirements and we’ll get back to you. Need to discuss options?
Ring 1300 778 999