10FT FLAT RACK
Make wide, heavy items moveable
The best choice for moving and storing extra-wide, heavy or unusually-shaped items that won’t fit in a General Purpose or Open Top container. 10ft Flat Racks are prevalent in the industrial sector and with vehicle and boat owners to a degree. The choice between Collapsible or Fixed-Ends gives you the option of moving longer items, and ease of storage while it’s not in use. For handling loads with extreme weight, choose steel flooring over wood.
Capable of handling ultra-heavy loads
The practical containerization solution for impractical items, the 10ft Flat Rack is available in different configurations to fit best with your intended purpose. Options -
- Fixed-Ends: As pictured, the container has fixed-end walls but no side walls. This configuration suits wide-loads
- Collapsible Ends: Collapsible end walls and no side walls. This option is great for moving heavy, wide-loads and has the flexibility to cater for items with extra length. Conveniently, the container can be stored flat when not in use
Made from high tensile Corten steel and protected by rust-resistant paint. Steel or timber floors are also available depending on the weight your Flat Racks need to support.
10ft Flat Rack hire containers are commonly used for:
- Transporting oversized materials such as steel cables, coil, piping, metal sheets
- Moving large industrial parts, heavy machinery
- Transporting large machinery such as bulldozers, diggers, trucks
- Transporting and storing boats, yachts, campervans, cars
Hiring a container is an inexpensive handling solution. The hiring process is hassle-free, and typically the container will be delivered to your house, work, farm, or wherever you need it in 2-3 days, or even within 24 hours if required. With flexible hire periods beyond 1 month on offer and a range of delivery options to suit, this is an unbeatable, low commitment solution. Get a quote now and see why so many Australians choose National Containers to safely store their items.
10ft Flat Rack Container Features
- Fixed-end or collapsable end options
- Heavy-duty lashing rings
- Wood on steel flooring options
- Collapsable ends allow for compact storage
- Corten Steel
- Strong loading capacity
- Rust-resistant paint for erosion prevention
- Available in a range of colours
Flat Rack containers have different options which dictate its final weight and dimensions. For professional advice on which options are best for you, please contact us.
|Dimensions - External||2.99m (10’) Long x 2.44m (8’) Wide x (Variable Height)|
|Dimensions - Internal||Varies based on configuration, enquire for more details|
|IMPORTANT||*Dimensions may vary slightly between containers|
|Weight||Varies based on configuration, enquire for more details|
|Availability||Usually within 2-3 days, within 24 hours on request (dependant on transport availability)|
|Hire rates||Rates are on a sliding scale; monthly, 1-6 months, 6-12 months, 12+ months|
|Minimum hire period||1 month or part thereof|
|Terms||Hire for balance of current month plus return freight on delivery|
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
GET A CONTAINER QUOTE
If you’re interest in one of our many services, please fill out this form with your HIRE, BUY or MODIFY requirements and we’ll get back to you. Need to discuss options?
Ring 1300 778 999